In this page, you will find answers to our most frequently asked questions on our hotel. Instead, if you need further information, you can contact us directly by using one of our contact details provided on this website.
• When do you have to pay the hotel bill?
Whenever you wish to pay it. Either at the arrival, or at the departure.
• Is breakfast included in the price of the room?
Yes, a buffet of continental breakfast is included in the room price.
• At what distance from the hotel is the nearest metro station?
Both the metro station “Piazza Vittorio” (Line A), and the metro station of “Termini) (Line A&B), are within a five minute walk from our hotel.
• At what distance from the hotel is the nearest bus stop?
The closest is only fifty meters from the hotel. On the other hand, there is also Termini Station, which is located less than 1 km away. Over there, you will find several buses that have Termini as their terminus.
• Where can I rent a car?
Among some of the Termini station agencies.
•How far from the hotel are the two airports of Rome?
To reach the Ciampino and Fiumicino airports, it takes approximately 40 minutes, by paying a taxi. According to the new schedule established by the municipality of Rome, it costs respectively 30 and 40 Euros.
• Does the hotel have internet access?
Yes, of course,and it has an e-mail service.
• The hotel fares are per person or per room?
All rates of our rooms are per room.
• Does the hotel have non-smoking rooms?
Yes, most certainly.
• Are the hotel rooms equipped with a direct phone line?
• Do the rooms have air conditioning?
Yes, the air conditioning is already included in the room’s price.
• Is it possible to use a private parking near the hotel?
Yes, and by paying a small supplement, it will be at your full disposal.
• Does the hotel have rooms with a balcony?
Not exactly. Although, our rooms on the 4th floor possess a small balcony that has a fantastic view on the Basilica of Santa Maggiore.
• Does the hotel offer quiet and silent rooms?
Yes, the hotel has at its disposal a vast amount of silent and quiet rooms that overlook the inner courtyard.
• How many floors does the hotel have?
The hotel has four floors that are all well connected with an elevator.